All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:06 am 

Doesn't make sense! I was just involved in an auction that just ended. Three of us bidders left in the auction for 5 hours. I pulled out and then it ended, just like that. What are the odds that another bidder would stop at the same time as me, for the other one to win. Team players will switch off. Not play against each other for over 5 hours. This isn't the first time I have seen this. I swear and after just seeing this, I have to wonder if deal dash themselves don't have fake bidders through them. I looked both bidders up on APA. One of the bidders didn't have many wins at all vs the other bidder. Still I thought, I'll give it a try as I am a very strong bidder and can hang in there with the best. But, come on, to pull out and the auction ended just like that!!!! I smell a rat in deal dash regardless. I've questioned deal dash before on this because of team playing big time on their site. Naturally they found no problem. I'm sure they would find if I pointed this one out to them as "no problem". The old, I assure you, they are all real players and there is no foul play. Bull!!!!! I saw, I've seen this happen numerious times on their site and just now. That auction ended in less than 10 secs after I dropped out. I buy a lot of bids vs bidding on them. I think they have you marked when you BIN or you buy a lot of bids as well. Your pushed and pushed till you buy more bids. Then they suck them from you in hopes you'll buy again to stay in the auction. Like an idiot I did. Before I pulled out, I said to my husband, watch what happens now if I leave. The auction will end just like that with the other two bidders still in it. Sure enough, thats exactly what happened. Instead of those two going against each other, the auction ended just like that. Like I said, all three of us bidding non stop for over 5 hours. I leave, auction ends. Deal dash has shill bidders, fake bidders and so much team playing on their site that its stinks. Going to finish up the bids I have and say screw you, deal dash. Your not that honest site you boast about.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:06 pm 

TKO wrote:
I think they have you marked when you BIN or you buy a lot of bids as well. Your pushed and pushed till you buy more bids.

Wow, that is what I also think. But how can you prove it? There are over 1 million users. Is it possible that two people after bidding for hours and hours all decide to drop at once? Maybe. I also have a chance of winning the national powerball lottery. What are the odds?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:20 pm 

the auction I was in with the car for my granddaughter ended about 5 min after I left and it was won by Palladium who didn't bid much at all must be a dd shill . Drok1725 came in after others left (odd) since they don't bid all that much but they were that night . The people who haven't bid in over a year come in and start bidding like crazy in november and december . Also odd . I really am not sure who is real anymore . I think DD has gotten away with robbing us as bad as the government has ! I can't wait until this is blown open and it will be , and they end up with a class action suit . I will be happy when the wrong is made right . Palladium put in 146 out of 6994 , bids how is that huh . Senior lady asking may I have this item please . MY behind . Oddly drok4725 , has not placed more bids on anything other than that auction , 380 and has not bid since . The bios are now censored by DD , we cannot say any thing they don't want us to. The mishmash thing is way too weird , too much knowledge to not be part of a site , I am guessing someone from DD . There were way too many bots recently tossed thanks to Sandy . But then just like the "colluders" maybe they just get different names and bid more ( under the control of the sites) I am still not sure the collusion was even that I think at first it might have been , but then ,after that it was a way to keep the bids and wins for themselves , they being the site . I am not sure right now about anything . I will continue to monitor the site , I have kept many auctions in my emails , many many . When I shared this with DD I was sure given a different attitude than the one at first given . I am glad we can talk here and will stay in touch with all of your and TKO I agree with everything that you said

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:15 am 

Just put in a bid on this auction at opening.
Question - do these look like shill bidders by DealDash?
It would seem to me that possibly it is.
They came on at the very beginning, raising the price quickly.
I am wondering if they are going to just bid and bid to raise the price, then probably drop out.
Both bidders have zero auctions before this one.
(BTW - newbie here - Hi everyone!! - If anyone can tell me how to connect my account with my Dealdash user name, I would be very thankful. :)

http://www.dealdash.com/battle.php?auction_id=2003271

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:55 am 

TKO this is not directed at you, I know nothing about your auction.

To Meow: Again with your whinning, its so pathetic.

You do not seem to understand peoples behavior. This is a SILENT (PA) world
The access you have to this website is more than you can ever ask for to do well in the PA forum. You don't seem to know how to use or interpret its information.

The Car auction, and your interaction with Palladium, took me less than 30 seconds to figure out. (so no I am not spending my time worrying about you, I am just kinda tired of your whining and complaining, when you are wrong)

On Sept 11 you decided to challenge Palladium on a CARS 2 Giant Wall Sticker, worth a stinking $30.
Palladium (who plays on MANY sites- you should have been aware of his bidding ability and style by checking here. A smart bidder would have told you to leave him/her alone!), tagged the auction.
You challenged him with 108 bids, (that makes you an a$$) on such a small item. I assure you, that they decided they would get you back.
AND THEY DID
They came back on this Lamborghini auction to pay you back.
I and thousands of other would do the same to you. Do you not remember when you do things to people? You reap what you Sow! God, explaining to you is like explaining to a 10 year old.
Drok (the other bidder in the auction) is a newbie, their bidding is erratic and unpredictable. They have won 2 Auctions! The fact that they decided to bail after 380 bids, is completely understandable. It does not mean that Palladium and Drok know each other or colluded against YOU.
Take responsibility for your own actions, and consequences to those actions, and stop blaming everyone else for cheating against YOU. It is ridiculous.

meowhisseyfit wrote:
The mishmash thing is way too weird , too much knowledge to not be part of a site , I am guessing someone from DD .

For the 10th time, I am a fellow bidder. I have the knowledge I have, because I am intelligent enough to understand and comprehend. I do not work for any sight. I originally was trying to help shed some light on all your BS that you have been spewing for months here. You just do not wish to see anything besides "your being cheated". It is sad. Again, you are the bitter and angry person here. I also see that your a liar, as you did not buy the car at KMART, you opted to BIN it a DD.

All your cronies can come to your defense, but I have in very few words, just explained why some of your theories about cheating are ridiculous.
So AGAIN, I will say that you have brought upon yourself all the BS you are accusing from others. No wonder DD is sick of dealing with you (YOU stated they are mad at you in a previous post), you are WASTING their time and resources. You may be special, but your not that special.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:05 am 

meowhisseyfit wrote:
won by Palladium who didn't bid much at all must be a dd shill .

BTW - Meow, where do you get that Palladium didn't bid much before your Lamborghini auction?? CHECK his profile, that is what APA is for.

They bid almost EVERY single day at DD. Has been there for 2 years, twice as long as you, and bids even more often at the countless other sites.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:41 pm 

Mish mash are you really that dense I MEANT ON THE CAR SHE DIDN'T HAVE THAT MANY BIDS IN . ENGAGE BRAIN BEFORE MOUTH PLEASE

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:50 pm 

Mishmash you must not have much of a life for the auctions to be important enough to check everyones bidding history . The funny thing about the car is none of us is getting it , it is out of stock . Gift cards all around . Also you seem to like calling people names . How grown up . You have no clue who I am or what I have done , and know what I don't give a flip about what you think of me . It isn't important , I had a wonderful time with family and friends last night , giving gifts that I was blessed enough to win on DD and even the BIN's . I had one of the best days in a long time ( my personal life and challenges are tough but won't bug you with them ) I hope and pray your CHRISTmas is as blessed as mine is and that the joy of the birth of our King brings you the joy it has me . God bless us all everyone ..... MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:58 pm 

meow,
with the most sincerest gesture...

I wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:46 am 

Meow, what Mishmash is saying is correct. You either haven't been around long enough or don't understand the behavior of people there are many different kinds of people but bidding behavior can be predicted through study and utilizing this site.) First of all, I have been on DD long enough to know that Palladium is not a shill. Before I ever found this site, I knew just from observation to stay away from Palladium. I did not do the homework on the auctions you are referring to as Mishmash did but it sounds like what Mish is telling you is correct. If you challenged Palladium after he was invested, especially if you jumped in late, then he would do what many of us do and that is to seek you out for a payback. There are some power bidders with no respect. There are newbies that don't know most of play by a code most of the time. If you respect other bidders you will get that respect back. If you don't, well, we call it karma. You need to also know another thing. Sometimes a bidder will drop to keep the auction from going above a reasonable amount and to keep another person from jumping in to steal a win. If someone concedes to you, do not automatically assume that person is a weak bidder. If you see them bidding again and you jump in after they were nice enough to concede to you on a previous auction well, be prepared for what they will do. I and many others have bid way above and beyond BIN just to prove a point to ppl that like to jump in to steal wins from invested bidders or take advantage of a bidders previous generosity to you. On DD we had a PIF club. It was not collusion, it was simply trying to give ppl good deals and pass it around. We didn't just do it among a certain group, we did it to everyone. I would be in an auction, not heavily invested, and it would just be 2 of us so bam, I would drop to give that person a good deal. If they saw me again then I hoped they would remember. Above all, I just hoped they would turn around and do the same thing to someone else. I do know there was collusion and multiple accounts on DD but I didn't have to deal with it too much because they were focused on the big ticket items. But it definitely was going on. I know the names of many of them. Do your homework, use APA for bidder history, and don't accuse a regular bidder like Palladium of being a shill! Have some respect, play your bids wisely and try to figure out why you lose rather than saying it's someone else's fault. Above all, try to enjoy yourself. Don't bet more than you can afford to lose and be prepared to BIN and maybe you'll be less angry.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:50 am 

gyrfalcon wrote:
On DD we had a PIF club. It was not collusion, it was simply trying to give ppl good deals and pass it around.

I tried this and DealDash accused me of collusion because I was bidding in auctions with people I "know." It was pulling teeth trying to convince them otherwise. Now if I see someone I recognize bidding on an item, I stay clear. I feel like I have to. I must admit DealDash has taken the fun out if it for me. Would be nice to get a good deal then pay it forward.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:25 am 

It IS collusion.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:48 pm 

EatTheRich wrote:
It IS collusion.

Hi EatTheRich,

Is it collusion to stay clear of auctions you know other people are bidding on,

or

is it collusion to have a PIF club or

both? :?:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:18 pm 

MrSimon wrote:
EatTheRich wrote:
It IS collusion.

Hi EatTheRich,

Is it collusion to stay clear of auctions you know other people are bidding on,

or

is it collusion to have a PIF club or

both? :?:

Definition-Collude=to conspire.
To conspire would be to openly jump into an auction with another bidder with the purpose of shutting other bidders out to take the win. PIF use to be a unspoken code of ethics on DD, even if you were a newbie. To return a favor to someone 2 days or 2 months down the road is not open collusion just a respectful thank you. Those who used PIF were not intentionally looking to rip other bidders or DD off.
DD has become a mega PA site that can now have high rollers go unchecked, usually at the expense of the unsuspecting. We can debate the issue of shills and team bidders until we are blue in the face and the sad fact remains that DD has gone down the toilet. It does not matter how much research or self education you do anymore. With limited numbers of auctions and thousands of bidders only luck or cheating will get you a decent win anymore. Used to be there were 100+ open auctions at any given time, now maybe 20, with thousands of bidders not hundreds.
Always amazed by those stats, especially newbies. How does one explain to their family how they lost 10,000 "Shopping for deals?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:49 pm 

Stay aware of any auctions on dealdash that AMGE6307 is involved with.

I know I am a new user to the forum but I ran across this user on an iMac auction. Watching him on this site and on dealdash. He was bidding non stop from the get go. Before the 5$ mark. He was non stop from his first bid.

I have been tracking him on this site and every 200 bids or so, his bids would drop back to around 200-225 I have been trying to take photos of this. I have lost a good bit of money because of this.

His bids should well be over 4500-5000.
Also I noticed he is un-searchable on this site except for his quibids profile.

Beware you will be robbed.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:24 am 

http://www.dealdash.com/battle.php?auction_id=2031756, interesting this person doesn't exist either

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:00 am 

EattheRich, PIF is NOT collusion. First of all, you don't "know" the other player, just may have run into him in another auction where they dropped out early. So next time you see them you may, or may not, do the same. It is NOT jumping in later when you see someone "you know" bidding. It isn't even necessarily dropping when it's just the 2 of you. You just didn't even get in an auction you saw them on out of respect. Sometimes you would be on the same auction and then you might give a payback of dropping. It was usually done EARLY in an auction to keep the a-holes out that are snipers that put a bid in before the no jumper limit, watch other ppl bid and then when it drops to 2 ppl try to jump in late to steal a win. That ruined DD. The PIF club was dropping early to give ppl wins that we didn't even "know." We were doing it for newbies, etc. The idea was to let someone have a deal if you weren't invested with too many bids and keep the jerks out that jump in late that aren't bidding all along as a bonus to that. If I was bidding on a $50 gas card and it was at .50 and there were 2 of us on bidbuddy and the rest of you just sitting there thinking "they won't stop bidding this early, I'll save my bids for later" Well, hah ha. This is an auction. If you choose not to bid, that's the chance you take. I'm on the gas card and a newbie that just joined this week is the only one bidding against me and I only have 25 bids in it, well, I drop. Gave the newbie his first and what may be the only win or deal he'll ever get on dealdash because the site is ruined! I don't bid on it anymore except occasionally as it has continued to go downhill by both the type of ppl bidding and DD themselves.
mshorsewoman, you are entirely correct. It is a real shame about DD. When I joined, ALL $25 giftcards (that came with 25 bids!) went for $3 at the most usually. They NEVER went over $5. All bid packs went for under $2 except the 600 packs and they didn't even go for much over $12. And yes, it used to also be fun. When you came into an auction EVERYBODY was bidding and would drop out one by one until it was down to a winner. Now ppl are idiots and sit there not bidding.and ruined the site! And they have all of these rich, power bidders that aren't there for a deal, they just like to gamble and throw money away from at home and have to win at all costs. I loved DD so much and thought of the ppl on there as family. And we treated each other as such. Passing around wins is not collusion. And collusion requires TWO participating ppl. Well, how I choose to spend my bids is under my control, alone. The collusion was among some "power bidders" that actually really DO KNOW EACH OTHER and may even be one person with several computers! I often think it is college students getting together and they all sit there and beat the system. No matter. I joined DD in Oct. 2012 and it isn't the same place anymore. Advertising ruined the site and now they're money hungry. Gyrfalcon is not my username on any site, btw. I use it for APA only.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:05 am 

I gave up on dealdash after I got my 10$ Walmart, burgerking, 15$ amazon and 3pc BBQ grill set. And I'm pretty sure they let you win all that for a penny to get your "whistle wet" so you buy more bids and go after more items.

I have pictures and video on my phone and camcorder of that iMac auction where cheating/bots are involved to bid the auction up. Then all of the sudden the unique bidder count goes from 59 to 58 and that person isn't even searchable on this site.

If you are winning items on dealdash congrats, but if you are new to the site like I am, do a ton of research and homework first! I did and it really paid off. I only lost a few bucks after receiving my initial gifts.

It's strange apa don't show my 4 wins on the site. My gf is the same way, she joined before me and I checked her on apa and it don't show her initial "get your whistle wet" wins.

I will get all the pictures together of the bot/cheating for everyone to check out. I would like to hear your opinions.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:36 pm 

TheFrightmare wrote:
I gave up on dealdash after I got my 10$ Walmart, burgerking, 15$ amazon and 3pc BBQ grill set. And I'm pretty sure they let you win all that for a penny to get your "whistle wet" so you buy more bids and go after more items.

OK so I am LMAO because I won a $10 Dunkin Donuts, $10 Burger King, $15 Walmart and 3 pc BBQ grill set all for 1 cent on my first day...and none show up in my history here. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:11 am 

rather obvious isn't it . Now they have ten auctions per 10,000 people I swear it would be easier to win the lotto anymore there . The main this is overbidders , I don't get the 2x 3x retail thing . Must be the addiction to win . Realistically no one ever wins doing that , but Vegas proves it is rampant . Someone said to prove a point , er uh what point that your dumb enough to pay over retail . How is paying more for something getting a deal ? I wonder if these same people when they shop do they tell the retail people eh keep the rollback I will pay full price . wait make that double . I know sometimes you have to take a stand and stay and bid TIL retail then leave . There is no point proven by making deal dash richer ?? If the colluding is still going on and now I really don't care, if they more g et something cheap good for them at least someone is . There is no deal any more the Penny auctions will be out of business because of greed theirs and people's . There are so many sites that have gone belly up it is just a matter of time .

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:12 am 

proven fact... cats have pea brains

meow. meow. meow. meow. meow. meow. meow. meow. meow. meow. meow
meow. meow. meow. meow. meow. (singing. he he he)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:34 pm 

berrvetski wrote:
OK so I am LMAO because I won a $10 Dunkin Donuts, $10 Burger King, $15 Walmart and 3 pc BBQ grill set all for 1 cent on my first day...and none show up in my history here. :lol:

Amazing how that works huh? Haha. My gf joined the site first. And I was watching her *** around on it and she won a few thing for a penny. Then she bought more bids and the auctions that were going for a penny were going for 10 bucks now. So to prove a point I purchAsed a bid pack at 33$ or something.

She was on her ipad and I was on my phone comparing auctions. All the ones going for a penny were no longer viewable to her but I was able to see them all.

So I won my 4 items and considered the 33$ investment a win. I came out on top. Used up the rest of my bids on an iMac that I never intended on winning but wanted to "watch and see" how insane these people were. That's where I caught a lot of overbidding and bot activity. I will have to show everyone the pictures I took of my investigative work. Haha.

Stay away from dealdash. Unless you want 2 or 3 gift cards. Don't give into the temptation. You more than likely won't win.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:44 pm 

Same here, The day I signed up, 4 wins in a row and bought a big bid pack and poof, all those auctions were gone.. I too had my wife make an account and wouldn't ya know, same thing..kinda mysterious.... :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:33 pm 

BigT wrote:
Same here, The day I signed up, 4 wins in a row and bought a big bid pack and poof, all those auctions were gone.. I too had my wife make an account and wouldn't ya know, same thing..kinda mysterious.... :shock:

I find it hard to believe, after thinking about it some more, that this can be legal. Seems like false representation, or bait-and-switch to me. After all, they do not label these "Beginner Auctions" as Cactus Bid does, so you are bidding (and subsequently buying more bids) without the knowledge that they are feeding you those wins. You are thinking this is representative of what you will experience with the purchase of another bid pack. :evil:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:43 pm 

berrvetski wrote:
BigT wrote:

I find it hard to believe, after thinking about it some more, that this can be legal. Seems like false representation, or bait-and-switch to me. After all, they do not label these "Beginner Auctions" as Cactus Bid does, so you are bidding (and subsequently buying more bids) without the knowledge that they are feeding you those wins. You are thinking this is representative of what you will experience with the purchase of another bid pack. :evil:

Well, here it is, from their Terms of Use:
"DealDash is constantly attempting to maintain fairness and balance in its auctions therefore some new users or users who have lost auctions may receive special promotions, access to special auctions and/or free bids through site features. This is designed to maintain fair practice and helps balance and create a great auction experience for all users."

Wow is all I have to say.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:00 am 

Try our BullionBay.com, no fake bidders, no shills, quick email support, and fast shipping. + keep track of your action from the "my bullionbay" tab.

New feature, Facebook, Google+, and Twitter make it easy to share with friends.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:44 pm 

Absolutely insane. In 2012 i bought a bid pack. Didn't win anything of course. A year later i got bored and decided to use my leftover 6 bids from the original bid pack. With 6 bids i won 3 gift cards $10 each - Walmart, Dunkin Donuts and Burger King. Then i won a barbecue grill set. I thought wow, it's Friday night and this place s dead. I was so wrong. They were just baiting me in.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:30 am 

*** mash chill not only are you not amusing nor intelligent but you cannot sing either . Since your not vested in DD go away , go win your meager gift cards . I am so sick of your stupid delusion thinking . I only come here to tell people to leave now , it's all a scam , or crazy people who overbid

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:53 am 

Hey Mishmash the last post shows you have nothing of substance to say. Go bid on more bidpacks on BidCactus. Perhaps that will entertain you.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:31 am 

mishmash wrote:
proven fact... cats have pea brains

meow. meow. meow. meow. meow. meow. meow. meow. meow. meow. meow
meow. meow. meow. meow. meow. (singing. he he he)

*** mash chill not only are you not amusing nor intelligent but you cannot sing either . Since your not vested in DD go away , go win your meager gift cards . I am so sick of your stupid delusion thinking . I only come here to tell people to leave now , it's all a scam , or crazy people who overbid. I am thinking you need to either grow the heck up , or get on meds , name calling is well childish